Meet Divya Bhadauria, a fitness freak, fashion and style icon, and Mrs India 2024 beauty pageant title holder. During her interview with Ms Venture, Divya says,“By profession, I am a passionate teacher and a dedicated social activist. My heart lies in nurturing the future of our nation, and I strive to give my very best to this noble endeavor every single day. Teaching, for me, is more than just a job; it is a calling, a profound responsibility that shapes the minds and lives of young individuals. This belief is beautifully encapsulated in Chanakya's words, "Shikshak kabhi sadharan nahin hota Pralay aur Nirman uski god mein palte hain." These words inspire me daily, reminding me of the immense power and impact that a teacher holds. In addition to my professional life, I have a deep-seated passion for the world of modeling, fashion, and beauty pageants. This passion has driven me to work tirelessly on myself, transforming my body and mind even after marriage a...
👍👏
ReplyDeleteGrt work..all the best for ur future endeavours 👍🏻
ReplyDelete