Skip to main content

Karishma Mane

Meet Karishma Mane- a Tarot Card Reader, Mind Coach, Reiki Healer, Spell Caster, a counselor and an occultist.  
During her interview with MS Venture, she talks about her journey,
"I come from a small city. Since childhood, I've been drawn to the spiritual world. Although my father didn't believe in these things, I enjoyed engaging in spiritual activities. Despite my love for worship and spiritual practices, I pursued a degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and became an engineer after completing my 12th grade. I worked at AirAsia for a while, but life threw some challenges my way, making it impossible to continue in that field. To support my family, I tried event planning, but I faced many obstacles, including financial difficulties with rent and loans. Turning to my passion for writing, I became an author and received positive feedback for my books. However, the inconsistency in income made it tough to pay the bills, and the stress of these challenges took a toll on my health. Frustrated, I deleted my books from all platforms and decided I would only write again when my life was more stable.
 People often say that we eventually find our true purpose, even if it takes time. In my case, that turning point came when I learned tarot reading. I decided to dedicate myself to the occult and help others find their way through life's difficulties. I aim to guide and heal those in need, as I know firsthand the pain of feeling lost and without support.
 I believe in divine timing and feel that my purpose is to help others heal and find the right path. Alongside my spiritual work, I also enjoy photography and continue to pursue new interests, believing that learning is a lifelong journey. Before entering the occult field, I learned valuable lessons about the true nature of people, including friends and relatives. Now, my mission is to help those who have no one to turn to and to heal them with God's help, as I deeply understand their pain and emotions.”
 
Why Should People Choose her?
Her life's mission is to help people and spread happiness through love. She believes that every soul that comes to her will find healing. She also trusts that those who join her are on the brink of a positive change, with her serving as the conduit for their good fortune, all under God's alignment and divine timing. Her soul's purpose is to guide and heal those in need, ensuring that everyone who connects with her experience’s positive transformation. She offers genuine readings through chat, audio, and video options, making her a healer and a friend.
Karishma’s advice for today's youngsters – “Remember, life is a journey, and it's alright not to have everything figured out. Stay true to your values, be resilient, and enjoy the process of becoming the person you aspire to be.” She became successful not only because of her hard work but, also because of her soft-heartedness towards others. Her kind heart and good deeds have helped many youngsters get motivated with her. She has motivated a number of people with her work. Her determination, dedication and constant thrust for achieving something the highest in life became the reasons for her successful life. She struggled with a lot of things before getting to where she is today.
We salute to her for becoming a role model for all the passionate women out there.
 If you are eager to know the reality of your life, harmonise your relationships, improve your finance & health-related conditions and discover your career path then, her platform is the best for you.

Get ready to dive into one of the most awakening experiences of your life where you can get tarot readings from her cards. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vijaye Singh .

Meet Vijaye Singh the MBA Return. Turned into Professional Tarot card Reader and Numerologist  Tarot reading is a way to answer people’s questions or counsel them on their concerns using a divination tool called tarot cards. Initially, tarot cards were used for games. Today, there are thousands of tarot card readers all over the world. Many, including Vijaye , also use oracle cards in their card readings. Tarot has taken lots of different forms today and tarot readers can take more and more creative licenses in their readings.  Vijaye  is from Kanpur & completed his MBA this year.  He have been doing Tarot Card Reading & Numerology from last 1.5 years. And served more than 2500+ clients worldwide. He Learned Tarot & Numerology in his first year of MBA. And now he use to follow his passion    Numerologists claim to divine the future through ancient practices related to the numbers associated with a person's name, birth date, and other basic aspects of life. T

Pika Dubey

Meet Pika Dubey, a Mumbai-based Counselling Psychologist and the visionary founder of The Head Space Lab.   Pika Dubey holds a degree in Psychology from renowned institutions including Webster-Athens where she was a Gold Medallist and the National Healthcare Academy in Singapore. She has expertise in Relationship Counselling, Family dynamics and Neuro-Science. Adding to her achievements, she has garnered diplomas from esteemed institutions such as Yale and Harvard, reflecting her unwavering commitment to academic excellence and professional development. Her heartfelt advice to the youth- “In navigating the complexities of today's world, it is important to understand external Influences —whether it's the influence of friends, family, environment, Social Media, or corporations. I encourage youth to think and always Question things, Don’t follow Blindly. Avoid succumbing to the pressure of blindly following trends deemed ‘cool’. Try to understand who you are amidst the

Kuldip Sorathiya

Meet India-based young Entrepreneur, Kuldip Sorathiya is working on his Dreams.  He was born and brought up in Amreli Saurashtra, Gujarat. He is the founder and Director of  Ksquare Energy Pvt. Ltd., which  was established by him in 2017.  Ksquare is a leading solar company from Ahmedabad, engaged in Manufacturing & Supplying all types of solar products. They are manufacturing Solar ACDB, DCDB, AJB, SCB, Combiner Boxes, Solar structures and diverse range distribution boxes for utility-scale projects. They are also supplying all sets of materials such as Solar Panels, Inverters, cables and all types of accessories related to solar PV Systems. They had executed projects ranging from 1 KW to 500 KW, with both crystallines as well as thin film module technologies. Kuldip shares the Mission behind Ksquare Energy It has a wide array of experience and expertise and robust technical know-how to cater to any kind of solar panel installation needs. The mission is to create a sus